Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Canoe-a-polo!

Well,

I have finally got my boat out of Hansen rigging, and it looks sweeet! I can't wait to try out the new lines... and I almost had a chance... but of course the new seat wasn't done. Last weekend was the Richmond Yacht Club's Tottaly Dinghy, and cause my boat was out of service, I used the fleet charter boat. Unfortunetly i was the only ic on the line. But i did managae to get some good practice in. the wind was light, so i experiemented with diffrent ways to do tacks and jibes. most of the time i ended up in some odd position, and almost capsizing. i also worked on the tried and true methods, and my tack success rate went up. i felt good. this weekend im going up to the boat builing shop and am going to try to finish the seat. i cant wait to sail my own boat. i miss the old dog.

No comments: