Monday, February 11, 2008

Life after the worlds

Sorry for not posting anything since i have gotten back. its been tough getting back into the way of life. Australia was simply put, the best three weeks of my life. i left unsure of things and i came back confident and with the realization that i want to travel.

whats next for me? i dont know. I have i14 sailing and canoe sailing for me this comming summer. my goal is to make it to australia in 2009 for the i14 worlds and i plan on the 2011 ic worlds in germany. i met some really amaizing people canoe fleet and i feel at home amongst this fleet.

im slowly going to change this blog to a general sailing blog. ill record all of my adventures and what not.

once again, i would like to thank everybody for their help. it means alot to me.

cheers
Mikey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mickey,

thanks for the credits for the pics.

Cheers
Roger

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing